November 29, 2009

Almost December

Getting ready to roll into a new month, the last month of the year. It's easy to get caught up in all the excitement that this time of year can bring into your life. Good things are hard to come by and should be taken full advantage of. So I need to get off my ass and call my folks to see how they're doing. I encourage you all to do the same. Connect with the people that have been there for you. Things happen so fast. Time passes so quickly.

We're going to be working on a bunch of new material for the proposed EP. Working title for it will be 'House Ferrari'. The joke is a bit inside but it's been mentioned enough before that a lot of people get it. So yeah. I'll be headed over to Tony's sometime this week to get these songs down on tape. We'll then proceed to deconstruct and rebuild them from the ground up. Who knows how much, if any, of their original brilliance will make it through the process. Some of the song titles are 'Radio' (that one's inspired, I know), 'She Falls Fast', 'Honeychild', 'Fake News', 'All Over The City Girls' and 'Better Find Your Friends'. We may resurrect such FL classics as 'The Tommy Song' and 'The Lookers'.

I want to thank everyone that has supported the record so far. It's been a real learning experience, listening to people's reactions to it. Please keep those stories coming. I never get tired of reading about people thinking about us. Just email us at fatelions@gmail.com and we may even write you back.

So whatever your Holiday persuasion I hope that you have a good time with the people you love. If you don't, someone else will.

Stay Groovy,

Jason M

No comments: